Next generation sustainable shrink wrap
Delivering a fully sustainable, solution for collated products, Coveris’ award winning Duralite™ R range offers a next generation shrink film solution for a circular economy. Fully recyclable after use, our Duralite™ R range is available as Duralite™ R30, R50 and Duralite™ R-MAX, our maximum amount of recycled material, plus built-in features to maintain functional performance.
Recycled content is supplied via Coveris’ own circular manufacturing process and reprocessor status, offsetting the need for virgin materials and supporting UK and European plastics packaging tax targets.
Available in plain and printed shrink film, the lightweight recycled, recyclable polyethylene packs also offer a lower carbon footprint compared to cardboard alternatives.
- Award-winning sustainable product
- Available as Duralite™ R30, R50 and Duralite™ R-MAX, our maximum amount of recycled material, plus built-in features to maintain functional performance
- Re-recyclable to PE waste stream
- Robust, puncture-resistant performance
- Delivers same transit and packing efficiencies as virgin offer
- Lightweight, carbon footprint reduction compared to cardboard
- Unprinted or printed up to 10 colours
Secondary outer wrap for all multi-pack:
- Bottles (glass/plastic)