Dual-ovenable performance films for conventional and microwavable applications
Coveris innovative dual-ovenable film range for FFS and lidding applications. Suitable for all frozen, chilled and ambient types, films are ovenable up to 200oC for 90 minutes. Easy-peel and weld seal films provide optimal solution for all direct to oven, microwavable and hot-cabinet cooking and storage.
Applying pioneering perforation technologies and food science expertise, our films uniquely control moisture and in-pack airflow during the cooking and storage process to deliver superior product quality and finish.
- Ovenable from frozen, chilled or ambient for up to 90 minutes at 200°C
- Available across all lidding and form, fill, seal applications
- Enhanced food safety
- Anti-fog features for improved on-shelf and cooking visibility
- Smithers PIRA certified and compliant to EU 10/2011 and EC No. 1935/2004
- Available with needle perforation to control moisture and deliver enhanced food quality
- Improved convenience and cross-contamination prevention through ‘no touch’ cooking
- Available in reverse print glossy effect with anti-mist properties to improve visibility of product
- Closed cooking environment enables lock-in of moisture in bag/tray to enhance quality and flavour
- Lidding application for ready meals in CPET trays
- Flow-wrapped wholebirds
- Hot cabinet/counter baked or convenience foods