Sustainable, supply chain protection
Fully recyclable films designed to safeguard against abrasion and scratching, Coveris’ surface protection films reduce damage and ensure product integrity throughout the supply chain. Established in gloss thermoplastics and glass, our range of protection films help to retain product value by limiting loss through damage to surface exterior during fabrication, transportation and installation.
Exclusively manufactured on multi-layer extrusion lines, Coveris delivers a range of high and low tack surface protection films to suit various products and material, adherence, colour and size requirements.
Using the latest technology, our films deliver unrivalled assurance, protection and efficiency.
Thermoplastic Sheet Protection: Low Tack
- Range of contact layers designed for use on sheet thermoplastics such as PC/PMMA/ABS/PVC
- Applied in-line while sheet is warm, residual heat softens the tack layer for strong adherence
- With a contact layer on one side only, film stays firmly in position leaving no residue
Glass Protection Films: High Tack
- Protection of glass and coated surfaces in glass toughening and processing sectors
- With a greater level of hold, our higher tack films are suitable for use where application is to a cool/cold surface
- Self-cling technology ensures high tack with efficient one stage removal versus pads, and no surface residue
- Stocked in standard industry sizes, or bespoke manufactured
- Available in various colour tints to allow easy identification of stock
- Thermoplastic surfaces such as PC/PMMA/ABS/PVC