Technically developed, high-performance wrapping solutions. Converting standard stretch material via a secondary process, film is pre-stretched to its maximum elasticity, converting a high yield film to a reduced thickness, performance solution with improved efficiencies and environmental savings.
Given our specialist extrusion and conversion capabilities, Coveris maintain control of both process stretch and pre-stretch processes and supply-chain, allowing supply of a range of both stock and bespoke options.
As part of Coveris’ market leading stretch films range, similar products also include super hand stretch, BLAST hybrid and cast stretch.
- Only manufacturer of 5 micron lowest available thickness
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Reduced consumption: up to 50% material savings through increased yield per roll
- Increased holding force: film memory creates higher hold force ensuring load stability and increased security. Oscillated edges also mean greater protection from breakage on dropped or damaged rolls
- Improved application: Easier, lighter and faster to unwind, control and apply
- Sustainable: Reduced thicknesses equates to less wrapping material and reduced waste
- Consistency: The pre-stretch process removes elasticity and creates a more uniform stretch
- Climate resistant: Pre-stretch films perform well in ambient, chilled and cold store environments
- Reduced storage: More film stored per pallet
Suitable for all industrial and tertiary wrapping applications