Providing packaging protection, advanced functionality and visual-appeal, Coveris’ range of folding cartons and board sleeves combine pioneering decoration and finishing techniques with dual-process flexographic and lithographic print to provide industry leading formats, with award winning results.
As a robust pack format, Coveris’ carton solutions utilise in-house CAD and design expertise to deliver an unrivalled range of constructs and formats for direct and non-direct food contact. Specialist techniques and formats include window patching, 4 corner gluing, carry-handle applications, pillow packs, pick and place and crash-lock bases.
Providing a functionally efficient solution for various applications, our sleeved formats deliver market leading results with an exclusive range of substrates, finishes and techniques including, foil blocking, aperture windows, reverse in-line print, embossing and 3D effects.
- Sustainably sourced materials
- 1-10 colour conventional/HD flexo
- 1-6 colour litho
- Direct food contact approved
- Extensive range of decorative finishes including precision foil blocking, aperture windows, combination varnishes, embossing, debossing and 3D effects
- Wide variety of gluing, erection, opening and closure options
- Customer convenience and functionality is enhanced with value-added features such as reclose or zip-tear
- Compliant and validated plain and printed board for ovenable and hot-hold applications
- rPET window patched cartons now 30% recycled plastic as standard
- In-house CAD and creative design services support product development
- Chilled and convenience
- Dried food and snacks
- Food on the move
- Meat, fish and poultry