Recyclable monomaterial thermoforming films
Coveris’ innovative and recyclable MonoFlex Thermoform films provide a breakthrough for thermoforming packaging. Providing a direct replacement for non-recyclable alternatives such as nylon, our MonoFlex Thermoform packaging is produced from high performance monomaterial PE or PP substrates.
MonoFlex Thermoform offers adjustable barrier properties to suit shelf-life requirements and strong puncture resistance for product protection. Its wide operating window ensures efficient packing speeds and a seamless switch from other materials.
Supporting consumer communication and on-shelf appeal, MonoFlex Thermoform is available with a printed top film including gloss and matt lacquer options.
- Recyclable monomaterial single substrate and laminate films
- Available in PE or PP
- Replacement to non-recyclable packaging alternatives, achieving a carbon footprint reduction
- Nylon (PA) and PET free
- Adjustable barrier properties for product application requirements and increased shelf life
- Strong puncture resistance
- Wide operating window and efficient packing speeds
- Fully printable lidding film
- Innovation supported by Coveris’ forward-thinking Film Science and Food Science Labs