Lightweight, sustainable packaging solutions with a reduced thickness of 52µm total film thickness. This special sealing layer of the lidding film allows the sealing and peeling against a mono A-PET film. As a result, the PE layer of the bottom film is no longer required. By using a foamed A-PET bottom material the total weight of the packaging is reduced even further.
The unique character of the sealing quality is a white sealing imprint after opening the packaging. The desired safety aspect for the packers is given.
- Sealable to mono PET
- Good sealing properties through contamination
- Visible white sealing imprint – as known from standard PE peel
- Cost and weight savings achieved via mono PET bottom film
- Improved recyclability of bottom film
- Processed meat and sausage
- Ready meals
- Fresh meat – with anti-fog properties
- Dried goods and snacks
- Other food products on request