Designed to meet European procedures, Coveris’ Labio bags are used as internal hospital and external secondary packaging for the transportation of biological substances of category B (UN3373). Liquid-tight, Labio bags are compliant to International and European standards for the transport of infectious substances (ADR2013/P650 - WHO/HSE/ GCR/2012.12 - ISO 15189).
Labio bags feature a secure closure, unique easy-opening system, trace and trace serialisation and leak resistance properties for enhanced safety, transportation and identification of samples.
- Suited for internal hospital and external secondary packaging
- Sample security and protection
- Single use solution for reduced risk of contamination from other samples or nosocomial infections
- Leak resistant properties ensure samples are safely enclosed during transport
- Conforms to UN3373 packaging regulations for Biological and Infectious substances
- Track and trace serialisation improves identification, traceability and enhances the audit process
- Print customisation with up to 8 colours for differentiation and branding
- Available with an adhesive paper label, removable receipt and absorbent pad
Medical samples containing:
- Bodily fluids & excretion
- Infectious substances
- Tissue samples