Coveris’ Intervoid® Sterile sampling solutions combine advanced tamper-evident security, track and trace technology and gamma irradiation sterility for enhanced safety, traceability and protection in diagnostics and sampling.
Developed for use in pharmaceutical, medical, healthcare, bioscience and forensic industries, lntervoid® Sterile bags can be used in the collection, transportation, storage and identification of samples for testing and analysis.
- Patented tamper evident Intervoid® closure technology for high level security and protection
- Verified gamma irradiation 10-6 sterility assurance level, or non-sterile formats available
- Serialisation track and trace technology supports unique sample identification and tracing
- Recyclable, subject to waste stream availability and industry regulations
- Designed for single use for maximum safety and security
- UN3373 Biological Substance logo featured
- Leak resistant
- Supplied in a range of unit formats to reduce risk of cross contamination, retain sterility and restrict unused waste
- Bodily fluids & excretion
- Blood samples
- Infectious substances
- Tissue samples