Coveris’ high performance construction films are paramount to maintaining safety and durability throughout the extended product lifecycle. Available in a range of specialist applications including moisture barrier and damp proof membrane (DPM) for groundworks, flame retardant (FR) films for screening and sheeting, radon barrier and simple temporary protective sheeting (TPS).
Construction films are manufactured in a range of colours and gauges. They are printed with the appropriate BBA/BBE accreditation and reels are individually labelled and wrapped in Tuff reel® wrappers.
Produced in widths from 1m - 4m and supplied as centre fold or multi fold sheet.
- Made from recyclable PE materials
- Mono material with built in performance features
- Supported by Coveris’ closed loop recycling process, turning post-industrial material into reusable performance films* BBA/BBE accredited (where
- Printed with certification (where applicable)
- Available in a range of colours and thicknesses
- Industry leading co-ex capabilities and Film Science Lab to supported R&D formulation and testing
*Not flame retardant
- Flame Retardant (FR): For use in buildings as a Flame retardant. Ideal for screening, draping or sheeting
- Damp Proof Membrane (DPM): For Groundworks, protection against moisture seepage and mould
- Radon Barrier: Protects against naturally occurring, cancer causing radon gases. Highly durable
- Water Vapour Barrier (WVB): Suitable for use in protection against condensation and moisture ingress
- Temporary Protective Sheeting (TPS): Ideal for temporary protection of structures, pallets and goods outdoors