Coveris’ high performance construction films are paramount to maintaining safety and durability throughout the extended product lifecycle. Available in a range of specialist applications including moisture barrier and damp proof membrane (DPM) for groundworks, radon barrier and simple temporary protective sheeting (TPS).
Construction films are manufactured in a range of colours and gauges. For UK markets, films are printed with the appropriate BBA/BBE accreditation and reels are individually labelled and wrapped in Tuffreel® wrappers.
Produced in widths from 1m - 4m and supplied as centre fold or multi fold sheet.
- Made from recyclable PE materials
- Mono material with built in performance features
- Supported by Coveris’ closed loop recycling process, turning post-industrial material into reusable performance films* BBA/BBE accredited (where
- Printed with certification (where applicable)
- Available in a range of colours and thicknesses
- Industry leading co-ex capabilities and Film Science Lab to supported R&D formulation and testing
*Not flame retardant
- Damp Proof Membrane (DPM): For Groundworks, protection against moisture seepage and mould
- Radon Barrier: Protects against naturally occurring, cancer causing radon gases. Highly durable
- Water Vapour Barrier (WVB): Suitable for use in protection against condensation and moisture ingress
- Temporary Protective Sheeting (TPS): Ideal for temporary protection of structures, pallets and goods outdoors