Coveris is going for gold in the EFIA Print Awards 2021 with five finalists across print and special categories. The prestigious European Flexographic Industry Association (EFIA) Print Awards celebrate quality, innovation, sustainability and technical development in the flexographic industry.
Congratulations to Coveris’ finalists:
- Flexo surface print on film – medium:
- M&S All Butter Belgian Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut Cookies (Coveris Burnley)
- M&S All Butter Double Belgian Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Coveris Burnley)
- Flexo reverse print on film – wide: Signature Fladbrod Naturel 440g (Coveris Gainsborough)
- Operational Environmental & Sustainability Award: Coveris Group
- Sustainably Produced Packaging: Duralite R (Coveris Films)
The EFIA Print Awards Gala Dinner takes place on Thursday 4th November at the iconic National Railway Museum in York (UK).
Amberley Labels, part of the Coveris Group, has two finalists in the EFIA Print Awards 2021 in the ‘Best use of a complementary process with flexo’ category. Take a look at the Amberley finalists and find out more here.
Marketing Communications Executive