Flexible, decorative label formats to enhance your products. Combining award-winning print and finishing with market leading scale and efficiency, we offer an unrivalled range of formats to suit all food, beverage and consumer goods label applications.
Offering multi-process flexo and digital print services, self-adhesive and linerless formats are available in a range of substrates, adhesives and special FX finishes.
Supported by expert technical, colour and graphics services, Coveris serve to advise on label specification and application to ensure optimum quality, safety, efficiency and sustainable value.
- Linerless, pressure-sensitive applications, multi-page coupons and booklets, wine glass label tags and promotional flash labels
- Award-winning visual, decorative and tactile effects
- Supported by Europe’s largest in-house flexographic plate making infrastructure
- Digital print for short and bespoke runs
- FSC or PEFC certified material for sustainable advantage
- Special FX include: silkscreen, hot/cold foiling, 3D and combination varnishes, embossing, debossing and tactile finishes, thermochromic and metallic inks and more
Providing added protection, functionality and brand delivery, our board and laminated hybrid products combine dual-process flexographic and lithographic print with pioneering finishing and decoration for award-winning results.
Supported by a dedicated CAD, creative and structural design suite, board solutions are tailored to meet the unique demands of each product, inside and out.
- Dual-process flexographic and lithographic print model for tailored quality and efficiency
- Structurally engineered to ECMA standard
- Constructs to suit assembly method
- In-house CAD and Creative Design Centre
- Extensive range of decorative finishes including precision foil blocking, aperture windows, combination varnishes, embossing, debossing and 3D effects
- Wide variety of gluing, erection, opening and closure options
- Sustainably sourced via FSC, PEFC or equivalent sources