In a hugely successful evening, Coveris was announced as the winner of two Gold awards, two Silver awards and two Bronze awards in this year’s EFIA Print Awards. The prestigious European Flexographic Industry Association (EFIA) Print Awards celebrate quality, innovation, sustainability and technical development in the flexographic industry.
Recognising print excellence, Coveris was revealed as the Gold and Silver award winner in the ‘Flexo surface print on film – medium’ category for its M&S cookie entries. The Gold Award entry, the M&S All Butter Belgian Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut line, also received Bronze in the ‘Best in show’ award, a special category for Gold award winners.
Coveris was also presented with the Gold Award for ‘Sustainably Produced Packaging’, celebrating sustainable product development and operations for its recycled and recyclable shrink film, Duralite R.
Congratulations to the Coveris teams who saw their quality, know-how and forward thinking recognised:
- Gold: Flexo surface print on film - M&S All Butter Belgian Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut Cookies
- Gold: Sustainably produced packaging – Duralite R
- Silver: Environmental & sustainability - Coveris Group, No Waste
- Silver: Flexo surface print on film – medium - M&S All Butter Double Belgian Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Bronze: Best in show - Flexo surface print on film - M&S All Butter Belgian Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut Cookies
- Bronze: Flexo surface print on film – wide - Signature Fladbrod Naturel 440g
The EFIA Print Awards Gala Dinner took place on Thursday 4th November at the iconic National Railway Museum in York (UK).
Coveris' EFIA Awards 2021:
Marketing Communications Executive