An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join our Warehouse team based at Coveris UK’s Tenens Way site in Boston working a day shift. If you’ve got a counterbalance licence and experience on a forklift, this could be the job for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collate orders to customer requirements with high level of accuracy
- Maintain and control stock in warehouse
- Maintenance and good housekeeping – keeping workplace clean and tidy
- Loading and unloading goods from lorries
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service
- Adhere to the company’s health, safety and hygiene policies
- Fully understand and have knowledge of the Prism system and its use in all aspects of the warehouse and despatch departments, as per training given
- Fully understand and receive finished goods, as per training given
- Flexible with hours
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business
- Use own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- A valid Counterbalance licence is essential, Stand on Stacker and Man Order Picker licences are desirable
- High level of numeracy and accuracy skills
- Computer literate
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.