We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse / Despatch Operative to join the Warehouse team based at our Cramlington site. This role is both permanent and full time, working on a continental shift.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collate orders to customer requirements with high level of accuracy (99% plus)
- Maintain and control stock in warehouse (99% plus accuracy)
- Maintenance and good housekeeping
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service
- Adhere to the company’s health, safety and hygiene policies
- Fully understand and have knowledge of the Prism system and its use in all aspects of the warehouse and despatch departments, as per training given.
- Fully understand and receive finished goods, as per training given
- Booking in goods with customers via email or telephone communication
- Booking transport for required customer deliveries
- Ensuring all despatches are entered onto the transport spreadsheet
- Recording accurately and completely all transport information
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Organised and calm under pressure
- High level of numeracy skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Flexible with hours
- Counterbalance licence is essential
- Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence is essential
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.