An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Commercial Executive to join our Commercial team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career and join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure Estimates are completed to agreed KPI levels
- To ensure that quotes are accurate and support the Business aspiration of return
- Be aligned to procurements purchasing strategies, whilst ensuring materials are utilised where required to assist the control working capital.
- Liaise closely with and understand the requirements of all key stakeholders.
- Handle the majority of daily estimating enquiries submitted via the external sales team and internal CSE’s
- Return customer quotations to external sales team based on agreed target levels
- Prepare estimates on major tenders for review with Commercial Manager prior to submission
- Update and monitor customer price files to ensure accurate up to date prices are being used in the business at all times.
- Produce regular daily / weekly / Monthly report base on Prism data as directed by the Commercial Manager
- Working with the Commercial Manager identify poor margin jobs/customers then with the support of the external sales team implement margin improvement strategies.
- Support the Coveris ComEx agenda and Daily Commercial Review process
- Work with the sales team to produce commercial analysis for customer reviews as required
- Be aligned to procurements purchasing strategies and assist in targeting slow moving material.
- All other duties as required.
- Confident to work on own initiative and build a credible commercial knowledge
- Having good commercial acumen
- Computer literate with focus on spreadsheet / data based knowledge
- Able to adjust work rate to meet fluctuations in work load demands
- A good level of attention to Detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.