An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock and Forecast Specialist.
The successful applicant would have good attention to detail, have a good knowledge of excel and be self-motivated whilst working as part of a team.
To be able to travel regularly to our sites in Spalding, Boston, Wisbech and St Neots.
If you have what it takes to be a Stock and Forecast Specialist, then look no further and apply now!
We are a leading European packaging company that manufactures flexible and sustainable solutions for some of the world’s most respected brands.
We develop packaging that protects all types of products – from food to pet food, from medical devices to industrial and agricultural goods. Through our broad level of technical expertise, our high-quality packaging extends the lifecycle of products to help reduce waste and resource wastage. Together with our customers we are constantly working on new attractive and sustainable packaging solutions.
- Annual sales of €900M
- 29 Production Facilities
- 4,100 Employees
- 4,500 Customers
- 3 Business Units – Paper, Films, Flexibles
- Markets – Food, Pet Food, Industrial, Medical, Agriculture, Home & Personal Care (Non-Food)
- Corporate Office – Vienna
- Understand and drive best practice in the stocks process from Material forecasting, Stock sheets, Production/Planning wheels and warehouse. Are we running the right volume at the right time?
- Understand ordering patterns and identify efficiency gains from stock controlling erratic lines
- Communicate forecast accuracy highlighting areas to improve
- Provide support to sales, production, and warehouse with specific data to drive key projects
- Management and introduction of planning wheels/Range plans where required across all sites
- Work with internal and external sales to ensure customers are aware of and adhere to planning wheel slots
- Review quarterly demand and understand seasonal spikes in demand
- Maintain weekly reports showing stock holdings and usages by customer
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all relevant departments in a positive and helpful manner
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Accuracy & Flexibility
- Excellent management skills
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Commercially aware
- Leads by example, but effective delegator
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after submitting your application, then please assume that your application has not been successful.