We are currently recruiting for a Site Operations Coordinator to join our Operations team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site. Suitable candidates will have an understanding of the Print, Cut Crease and Finishing processes, as well as an understanding of the Warehouse and Despatch areas.
As the Site Operations Coordinator, you need to be an efficient communicator and be able to lead by example. If this sounds like you, then please read below and apply today.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the Site Manager to drive and deliver overall business growth and productivity in line with budget targets for the site
- Manage the day to day operations of the site using the machine and cell-based metrics for SQDCCE to drive performance and balance product flow end to end throughout the site
- You will also be expected to work with Human Resources, Commercial and Senior Management functions to help manage the site in accordance with both relevant employment legislation, good practice and the evolution of the continuous improvement strategy
- Manufacturing disciplines have been set for all areas in the factory and it is the Site Co-Ordinator’s responsibility to ensure they are being adhered to at all times
- You must possess the ability to plan and fully understand workload on a short, medium- and longer-term basis
- To ensure that there is daily communication on the GEMBA with the Finishing/Warehouse departments in order to avoid any key production issues
- Working with the CPS specialist to reduce the losses identified in the loss landscape review and actively participate in all CPS activities’
- Drive effective communication with the operations team and motivate them
- Ensure all Kamishibai checks in the print cells are carried out and up to date along with any Tcards associated to you on the Quality compliance board
- Use the daily DMS report to run the GEMBA review daily
- Conduct area safety inspections on a monthly basis and complete paperwork
- Report all H&S issues in keeping with company procedure.
- Understand the Print, Cut Crease and Finishing processes
- Understand the basics of the Warehouse and Despatch areas
- Have a full understanding of customer’s specific requirements
- Understand SOPs and suggest improvements where applicable
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times, along with being a great team player
- Great attention to detail
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Leads by example, but effective delegator
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.