We are currently recruiting for a Rework Operative to join our Technical team based at our Boston site on a fixed term 6 month contract. If you have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot, this could be the role for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with the day to day running of Technical, and to provide support in all areas of the department if requested by the supervisor.
- Ensure that all jobs that are processed through Technical are at the highest quality level set by the site.
- Identify through Prism software any call-off’s or jobs that are outstanding and liaise this information with the supervisor.
- Carrying out routine quality inspection of finished reels by Technical operators and ensure they are the highest quality.
- Able to sign and approve operators work via the QC documentation.
- Support with returns from customers and identifying potential savings.
- Assist with checking/amending prism.
- Checking quality issues with both stock and returns.
- Any other duties in Technical that require support or have been assigned by the supervisor.
- Provide holiday cover in line with production agreement and provide sickness cover where possible.
- Active involvement and support in any site CPS event representation of the role.
- Be vigilant and meticulous during quality procedures
- Have a good understanding of the various demands required and to be ready to alternate to priority demands
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Willingness to multiskill and be flexible based on the needs and demand of the business
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- A desire to continually improve
- Fluent in English
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.