We are currently recruiting for a Rewind Operative to join our Production team based at our Blandford site. This is an excellent starting opportunity to gain a long-term career within the packaging industry.
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Machine Operative, Machine Minder or Production Operative
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Produce finished reels in accordance with the Rewind Manual
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and promote a safe working environment
- To finish printed jobs into customers’ specifications whilst checking quality due to this being the last inspection before the customer sees the labels
- Following reading of job sets
- Ensure the core labels have correct information. Outer labels are to detail correct information and should be in numerical order
- Keeping high standard of presentation of finished goods to customer
- Ensure full understanding of Rewind Manual and QC procedure, and ensure both are implemented
- Maintenance and good housekeeping following the Clean As You Go policy
- Working to tight schedules
- Clear understanding of Company Handbook
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business
- Should be able to use own initiative when necessary
- Ability to problem solve
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.