Do you have experience using Adobe Suite amongst other computer programs? Do you have experience within the printing industry? This is an excellent opportunity to join our team as a Reprographics Assistant at our Amberley site in Blandford, working 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-2pm on a Friday.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Handling and onward processing of supplied artworks to factory production
- Pre Flighting of supplied art using industry standard software to ensure suitability for print
- Processing repeat and new orders to press via electronic systems
- Ordering associated Flexographic printing plates, foil dies, emboss dies, to compliment the above
- Operation of department internal large format printing / cutting devices
- Support internal sales team with cutting of customer machine proofs, artwork queries etc
- Assisting other areas of the business during busy periods
- Understanding or previous experience of printing sector in general
- Ability to react to urgent deadlines
- Knowledge of Esko systems or Adobe Cloud suite / MS office would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.