An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Internal Recruitment team. We are seeking an energetic and forward-thinking individual to help drive forward Coveris as an employer of choice.
We are recruiting for a Recruitment & Training Assistant to join the Recruitment team based at our Holland Place, Spalding site. This is a superb opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career and join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creating internal notices to be distributed across the group.
- Create external adverts to attract new recruits into the business.
- Ensuring job descriptions are kept up to date and amended to reflect change in all departments across the division.
- Send acknowledgments to internal applicants in a timely manner, keeping accurate details in their personnel files.
- Arranging and conducting pre-screen video calls with external and internal candidates, making selections on suitability for the business.
- Arranging interviews for internal and external candidates ensuring rooms are available and the Recruitment Co-ordinator/ Hiring Managers calendars are kept up to date with allocated slots.
- Conduct first stage interviews at the relevant site when required, meeting the candidates and taking copies of ID’s etc.
- Attend interviews with Recruitment Co-Ordinator, take notes and discuss constructive feedback to be delivered.
- Travel to other sites which may include overnight stays.
- Being actively involved with the preparation and running of assessment centres.
- Create offer checklists to send to the HR department ensuring all the information is processed confidentially.
- Update various trackers through Excel daily, this will include monitoring KPI’s.
- Assisting with managing the performance of new hires, PSL’s and general day to day queries relating to any Internal moves/ recruitment or training courses.
- Attend job fairs and various events to promote Coveris as an employer of choice.
- Raise PO’s for any invoices received and ensure they are paid on time.
- Working closely with our training providers to schedule training courses.
- Arranging resources prior to training including room bookings, delegate invites, attendees list and refreshments.
- Assisting the co-ordinator with liaising with new training providers and managing the annual training budget.
- Post course administration such as logging achievements and issuing certificates.
- Ensure that all tasks relating to administrative support, ranging from filing to processing functions, are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt.
- Experience of Microsoft Office, have a good knowledge of Excel and an openness to learning new IT skills.
- An exceptional level of customer service and communication is key to the position.
- Have strong organisational skills and work calmly under pressure.
- A current driving licence is essential as you will be required to travel as and when required.
- Be able to work in a confidential manner.
- Be detailed, thorough, and accurate.
- Be able to prioritise and manage your own workload and tasks.
- Be pleasant, professional and proficient.
- Previous recruitment or training experience would be beneficial however training will be given to the right candidate.
- Experience within a manufacturing business would be beneficial but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.