Do you have a background in recruitment? Do you have exceptional communication skills and able to speak to internal and external stakeholders? Are you organised and able to prioritise your workload? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you could be the Recruitment Coordinator we are looking for!
The role –
The selected candidate will report into the HR Manager and be responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle, from advertising to induction stage. You would communicate with hiring managers to ensure an effective and professional recruitment process for all internal and external candidates. You would be working alongside another Recruitment Coordinator, so being flexible and able to help other members of the team would be great attributes to have. The role of a Recruitment Coordinator requires an innovative thinker and the ability to understand recruitment needs.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Ensure that Managers adhere to existing recruitment policies and procedures, in order to treat all prospective employees fairly, consistently and in line with recognised good practice.
- Be involved in the entire recruitment lifecycle, from advertising up to induction stage, this includes pre-screening and interviewing candidates, as well as new starter check-ins, ensuring the best in class experience for candidates – both internal and external.
- Keep up to date with market trends and analyse the current employment market – relating to employer branding.
- Consistently review interview questions and scoring sheets and train out to Hiring Managers.
- Update job descriptions as required.
- Ensure that we are meeting the recruitment budget and ensuring that all recruitment related trackers are up to date.
- Manage the process for existing employees i.e. internal moves, changes to terms and conditions (e.g. change of shift, salary, site, etc.).
- Weekly meetings with managers and HR team to discuss recruitment requirements.
- Administer Psychometric testing, as required and look for new ways to improve the recruitment process.
- Deal with all agency queries and contacts, ensuring we have an up to date PSL in place for specific areas of the business. Ensuring they are consistently audited in line with our induction process and complying to GDPR.
- Create offer checklists to send to the HR department relating to new employee’s contract terms, ensuring all the information is processed in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all manual and computerised recruitment records are accurately maintained to a high standard of accuracy, to enable the effective operation of the HR Department.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business and appreciate the key issues involved with continual employment legislation changes.
- Prioritise workload, without supervision, on a daily basis, to operate in an environment of managing a varied workload, including cases which may be complex and sensitive.
- Attend job/career fairs, promoting Coveris, as an employer of choice.
- Support other members of the Recruitment and HR department.
About you -
- Very strong customer service skills – enthusiastic and passionate
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle work priorities and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Process improvement focus
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of people
- Ability to be flexible across the Business Units
- Experience and ability to run high volume recruitment admin and coordination, with the candidate and hiring manager experience front of mind.
- Previous experience as a recruitment coordinator, advisor or consultant is desirable
- Experience of various methods of assessment and selection
- Experience advising and influencing Hiring Managers
- Experience managing compliance and risk within a recruitment capacity to meet KPI’s
- Sensitivity and confidentiality
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Quality training and career development opportunities
- Wellbeing programmes to support physical and mental health
- Life cover at four times basic annual salary
All of these benefits and more come with the fantastic opportunity as well as the requirement for frequent travel to our sites therefore, a flexible approach is required. The role would ideally suit someone located in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area. Frequent UK travel to link in with all of our UK sites will be a requirement of the role therefore a driving license is essential.