An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Raw Materials Operative to join the Warehouse team based at our Spalding site on a 6 month fixed term contract. If you have a counterbalance licence or experience on a forklift, this could be the job for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Follow production plan to supply presses with material with high level of accuracy
- Maintain and control raw stock in warehouse
- Maintenance and good housekeeping
- Working to tight schedules to ensure a high level of customer service
- Adhere to the company’s health, safety and hygiene policies
- Understand and have knowledge of the scan gun uses and downloads as per training given
- Understand and have knowledge of the Prism system and its use in all aspects of the raw materials warehouse, as per training given
- Understand and receive raw goods, produce correct bar codes and receipt onto the system as per training given
- Conduct regular stocktakes as directed by supervisor
- Communicate fully with regards to external logistics and transport requirements
- Communicate and ensure an efficient, good working relationship with our suppliers
- Flexible with hours
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business
- To be trusted to use own initiative
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- High level of numeracy and accuracy skills
- FLT licence is desirable
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel and Word
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.