An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Raw Materials Controller to join the Purchasing team based at our Wisbech site. If you are looking for a new challenge, this could be for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare all Internal Loading sheets
- Communicate with and Call Off materials from Suppliers as required
- Keep Production aware at all time of material supply
- Raising Purchase orders to Suppliers
- Support the working capital targets of the Business
- Controlling production site stock levels.
- Assist with the highlighting and use of Aged materials
- Maintaining all documentation in relation to Purchase orders and delivery note
- Creation and processing of supplier complaints
- Relationship Management (Internal and External)
- Ensure complaints are dealt with and full corrective actions are reported back to the relevant department internal or external
- Ensuring Aged materials are communicated to the wider business
- Adhere to all relevant standard operating processes and ensure compliance by direct reports
- Ensure all sign off procedures are followed
- Other duties required to meet the prevailing needs of the business
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Commercially aware
- Must be IT literate, familiarity with Excel would be an advantage
- Good numeracy skills
- Must be accurate and have a keen eye for detail
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.