We are currently recruiting for a QA Administrator to join our QA team based at Coveris UK’s Boston site on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established business and progress with your career.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Control the clerical duties of the QA department to the highest possible standards, ensuring all strategic objectives and customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- QA department clerical duties, customer requests, sending Certificates
- Complete and control completion of specifications and SAQ’s for Labels and Board Division in a timely manner.
- Customer queries including certification request, recyclability requests, material information requests etc.
- Maintain Qadex and Q-pulse and the use of BRC Directory to obtain certificates.
- Document Control for the Labels / Board business (amending documents, registering documents, saving documents, Q-Pulse) including QP’s OPL’s, SOP’s, WI’s etc).
- Creating process flows using Visio software
- Maintain the approved supplier/Services data base and necessary documentation.
- Liaise and build relations with the site-based Quality co-ordinators and SME’s
- Computer literate including Excel / Word
- Organised and calm under pressure.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Travel may be required therefore current driving licence an advantage
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.