Are you looking for early finishes on a Friday and to join an exciting and progressive company? Then this could be the role for you! An immediate opportunity has arisen for a QA Administrator to join the Amberley team based in Dorset.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for supporting quality department, ensuring paperwork and processes related to quality department are being maintained to required standard
- Recording all CFRs (Customer Feedback Report) including entry of Spoilage Tickets
- Monitoring and following up on outstanding reports – corresponding with customers and keeping the Customer Services Team updated
- Working with relevant departments on problem solving and prevention where applicable
- Recording and publishing the weekly KPI for the Ops Team
- Working with the team and complying with relevant quality standards and carrying on the audits
- Facilitating continuous improvement projects
- Taking part in other business projects where appropriate
- Supporting Rewind and Customer Services on 2* systems
- Inspecting all incoming third-party orders
- Conducting product testing where applicable
- Be available to support customers visits internally and externally
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal – at all times
- Well organised, paying close attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Friendly, appreciable and flexible – a team player
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Willingness to learn and support colleagues
- Resilient, multi-tasking and ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.