We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s St Neots site on a rotating continental shift. This is an excellent starting opportunity to gain a long-term career within the packaging industry and we have various roles available at both St Neots sites.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Packing, stripping, feeding, inspecting and sorting any work required in the factory
- Work in a safe and clean environment
- Carrying out routine Quality Inspection of finished product & raising any concerns immediately with their immediate supervisor
- Keeping the factory in a clean and safe manner
- Carrying out Line Clearance duties between each production run
- Alert to any abnormal running conditions, (visual / audible) & reporting immediately to immediate supervisor/gluing minder or when advised ‘halting’ the production line
- Support ‘Make Ready’ activities at the discretion of their Number 1 operative
- Feeding +/or packing the finished product in a quality controlled manner & affixing appropriate product identification
- Stripping – strip product as and when required
- Maintaining high standards of 5S within all areas of the site
- Discipline to adhere to company directives such as Health & Safety policy
- Vigilant and attentive at all times regarding quality of product
- Flexible and positive approach to short notice overtime requests
- Ability to communicate and work well within a team
- Show a proactive approach in the work environment
- Ability to work unsupervised
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.