A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Production team for a Plate Maker to work a triple shift at our Rivendell site. Training available, experience within the industry is not necessary.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the day to day production of plates
- Tasked with organising workload around print schedules including last minute rush jobs making sure they are ready in good time and to the correct specification for our print sites maintaining the high-quality standards
- Covering sickness and holiday is essential, also the need to be flexible for overtime in peak periods to help cope with the demand
- Identify and recommend new ways of working which benefit Coveris
- Demonstrate an active engagement with constantly looking for ways to improve the process to drive commercial benefit
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues (and where applicable client base)
- Understand the basics in plate making/Pre-press and flexographic printing
- Understand SOPs and suggest improvements where applicable. Basic level of computer skills. Input data accurately into the file maker database
- Report all H&S issues in keeping with company procedure
- Weekly stock check for plates
- General house keeping
- Any other duties required by the plate manager
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible - a teamplayer
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates "can do" attitude
- Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence an advantage
- Great attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.