With state-of-the-art facilities and recent large investment, we at Coveris are home to industry leading print & packaging technologies. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Planning Assistant to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s St Neots’ site. If you have experience in an administrative/production planning role or you are looking for your first exciting role in this area, this could be the role for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Print, check, and bag up Jobs sent through to the dedicated email account
- Update existing job bags with updates/amends sent through to the email account
- Check completed jobs bags have had relevant pages completed
- Transfer and file completed Jobs
- Rise Packs for any complaints that come through from Quality
- Update urgent board
- Update Area Safety Inspections Board at the beginning of each month
- Assist Health and Safety with compliance/internal inspection and Area Safety Inspections
- Keep up to date with current training records for shop floor employees
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) always
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent management skills
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Commercially aware
- Leads by example, but effective delegator
- Quality training and career development opportunities
- Life cover at four times basic salary
- Free, expert pension advice
- Wellbeing programmes to support physical and mental health
- Corporate gym memberships subject to location
- Cycle to work scheme
- Other staff rewards including food, vouchers, events etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.