We are currently recruiting for a Packing Operative to join our Production team based at our Cramlington site. This is an excellent starting opportunity to gain a long-term career within the packaging industry.
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Machine Operative, Packer or Production Operative
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Pack labels in accordance with job set and customers specific requirements
- Have a clear understanding of shift patterns and importance of good timekeeping
- Be aware of Coveris responsibilities within the label industry, and the importance of giving clear information
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and systems within area of responsibility
- Reading and understanding job bag
- Understand specific customer requirements as per the Finishing / Packing Manual
- Ensure the core labels have correct information. Outer labels are to detail correct information and should be in numerical order
- Keeping high standard of presentation of finished goods to customer
- Minimise Downtime
- Maintain quality level through a production run ensuring consistency is equal to original QC
- Accurate input of all information as per training given
- Keeping within accepted levels of spoilage for areas within your control
- Assist with the emptying of bins on site.
- Any other duties required to meet the prevailing needs of the business
- Good communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.