We are currently recruiting for a Nester Minder to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site. Suitable candidates would have great attention to detail, demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Machine Operative or Multi-Skilled Operative.
Key areas of responsibility
- Walk the Press area to carry out 5S and carry out guard checks
- Achieve machine targets speed to be optimised where possible depending on product type – raising any concerns where these cannot be achieved
- Monitor and control machine quality using the appropriate documentation– raise any concerns with the Team Leader
- Complete all related paperwork and input data onto the ERP system accurately
- Ensure the machine and equipment is maintained to a ‘new like standard’ - raising any Engineering cards when necessary
- To come forward with ideas and work with the site team to continually improve the cell and process
- To ensure that consideration and good relations are always maintained
- Fill out production feedback forms when you incur downtime or input errors
- Support the Team Leader in concluding internal spoilage investigations and customer complaints
- Ensure all metrics are populated on the machine
- Be proactive to ensure all inputs are available for the next job
- Have the experience and knowledge of the cell to provide support and training to any new starters or personnel – as and when required
- Ensure all standard SOP’s are adhered too
- Any other duties required to meet the prevailing needs of the business
- 2/3 years’ experience within a similar job role would be desirable however full training will be given if necessary
- Computer literate
- Experience of a fast-moving ever-changing environment
- Driving licence is essential
- Willingness to multi- skill and be flexible based on the needs and demand of the business
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- A desire to continually improve
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.