We are currently recruiting for a Lithographic No.2 Printer to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site working a continental shift. Suitable candidates would have great attention to detail, demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Achieve KPIs and quality levels set by the site and ensure day to day running of print presses in the Litho cell are fully utilised and optimised including covering breaks where possible.
- Report any issues to the Shift Manager that affect SQD throughout the shift
- Achieve machine targets speed to be optimised where possible
- Monitor and control print quality using the appropriate documentation
- Complete all related paperwork and input data onto the ERP system accurately
- Maintain good housekeeping on the press and surrounding areas
- Ensure the machine and equipment is maintained to a ‘new like standard’
- To ensure that consideration and good relations are maintained at all times
- Fill out Production feedback forms when you incur downtime or input errors
- Support the Shift Manager in concluding internal spoilage investigations and customer complaints
- Ensure all metrics are populated on the machine
- Be proactive to ensure all inputs are available for the next job
- Ensure all standard SOP’s are adhered too
- Willingness to multi-skill and be flexible based on the needs and demand of the business
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- An innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- A desire to continually improve
- Comprehensive experience in Lithographic Printing Process – 2/3 years’ experience would be desirable
- Computer literate
- Experience of a fast moving ever changing environment
- Driving licence is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.