The post holder will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts, dealing with both internal and external telephone and email queries, raising enquiries, managing sales orders, onboarding new business, dealing with customer complaints, managing finished goods stock levels, managing forecast & demand schedules and all associated ancillary requirements
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Customer Service Representative, Customer Relationship Executive, Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Internal Sales Account Manager.
Key Working Relationships
- Report to Customer Care Manager
- Liaise closely with customers and External Sales Managers
- Liaise with internal functions ie. Planning, Despatch, Origination, Quality, Technical, Procurement, Production, Finance and Commercial
- Input Sales Orders
- Price checks & acknowledgements
- Raise jobs, and hand over to scheduling team
- Monitor goods being despatched
- Critique the Active Jobs List
- Update stock sheets and maintain ERP system accordingly
- Maintain the Order Bank
- Update stock sheets and discuss any concerns with customer.
- Raise forward reservations to secure film / production capacity.
- Monitor customer forecasts, identify dramatic changes in forecast and discuss with customer, feedback to the business
- Finished Goods stock management, monitor and address aged stock
- Forecast sales for the current month
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, pro actively making regular contact
- Accompany External Sales Managers on customer visits (frequency dependant on customer)
- Advise colleagues of new launches / ranges coming into the business. Add these to the artwork tracking system, to provide visibility of customer requirements to the business.
Person Specification – Who you need to be
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise along with multi-tasking, are essentials
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, whilst maintaining detail and accuracy
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a strong team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude, able to use own initiative to solve issues
- Behave in a professional manner
Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of films /Print and Conversion process preferred, but not essential.
- Experience managing B2B customers preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience working with stock and forecast systems preferred.