We are seeking a pragmatic and results focussed HR Business Partner based at our Louth site, to cover both our Louth and Hartlepool sites. With a combined 350 employees, the chosen individual will work closely with site management teams and key stakeholders, to ensure HR systems and processes support the strategic aims of the business.
- Translation of business requirements in to effective HR practices and delivery of people solutions aligned to business objectives
- Providing advice and guidance on HR matters, supporting management team members on complex people management and employee relations issues.
- Delivery of key HR initiatives including resourcing, restructuring, talent management, employee engagement, performance management and reward.
- Reporting and analysing HR information, ensuring that monthly and ad hoc reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Maintaining a clear understanding and up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates, developing HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Provision of high-level people management and development support.
The ideal candidate will have a CIPD Level 7 and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior people management role, as well as the following skills/experience:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resilient under pressure
- Proactive, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Fully conversant with MS Office, especially Excel
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit a CV and covering letter here. We look forward to hearing from you!