We are currently recruiting for a Flexographic Cell Worker to join our Production team based at Coveris UK’s Wisbech site, on a 6 month fixed term contract. If you have experience working in the Print Industry this could be the role for you!
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Print Assistant, Machine Operative or Multi-Skilled Operative.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Flexographic Printers to achieve KPIs and quality levels set by the site and ensure day to day running of print presses in the Flexo cell are fully utilised and optimised
- Report any issues to the Shift Manager that affect SQD throughout the shift
- Achieve machine Make Ready times to be optimised where possible
- Work through production plan to ensure all plates for a minimum of 72 hours are onsite
- Assist in change overs including wash ups
- Ensure all plates delivered are bagged and scanned onto the PCT system
- Laying plates for all Flexo presses
- Managing the plate library
- Ensure Pre Press check sheet is completed for each job
- Maintain good housekeeping in the Pre-Press areas
- To ensure that consideration and good relations are maintained at all times
- Fill out Production feedback forms when you incur downtime or input errors
- Ensure all SOP’s are adhered too
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Willingness to multiskill and be flexible based on the needs and demand of the business
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Innovative thinker
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- A desire to continually improve
- Experience of working within the print industry would be beneficial
- Computer literate
- Experience of a fast moving ever changing environment
- Driving licence is essential
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.