An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Adminstrator to join the team based in Dorset. The main focus of the role is to be an integral part of the Finance team assisting the Finance Manager to produce the monthly management accounts and day to day reports.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for ensuring Amberley’s payables are maintained, along with expenses, services and supplies are accounted for accurately and paid for correctly. Whilst assisting the overall finance department with other duties, such as daily bank reconciliation, AR Invoices and daily reporting.
- Matching Delivery/Good received notes to payable invoices received
- Matching invoices to the P.o raised on our MIS system, Label Traxx
- Processing Accounts payable invoices on to our MIS system, Label Traxx (400 to 600 P.os a month)
- Allocate costs to the relevant nominal code
- Ensuring the prices paid for supplies and services are correct
- Liaising with other departments to check payable invoices, Verify discrepancies and handling queries
- Prepare and create payment runs throughout the month
- Supplier statement reconciliation & Reporting of supplier spend
- Managing and preparing expenses journals and payments
- Daily bank reconciliations and reporting
- Daily performance reporting
- Assisting Account Receivable & Finance team when required during busier periods.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge & Experience with accounts administration
- Data entry skills
- Excellent Experience and knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Telephone skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.