We are currently recruiting for a Despatch Administrator to join our Warehouse team based at Coveris UK’s Tenens Way site in Boston on a 12 month fixed term contract. If you’re looking to work 30 hours per week, are a good team player and have great attention to detail, read below!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure courier paperwork/POD’s are filed correctly
- Work with the warehouse department to ensure:
- Accuracy of customer stocks
- Orders are picked efficiently and on time
- Orders are ready to be despatched
- Smooth communication of required stock adjustments
- Support the CSE function through clear communication of possible delivery failures in line with Coveris standards
- Book all transport in a cost-effective manner, covering the Transport Coordinator when needed
- General administration duties within the office
- Assist the Despatch Supervisor with Warehouse stock issues
- Ensure there is contact with couriers, dealing with any queries relating to this
- Process stock dump requests accurately and accordingly
- Liaise and work closely with several personnel across the sites including Finance and Sales. This also includes external suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers for delivery dates and general queries
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered too at all times
- Good communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrates ‘can do’ attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.