An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cutter Administrator to join the team based in Leeds on a fixed term 12-month contract. The Cutter Administrator is responsible for the coordination and management of all packaging cutters and recycling information.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensuring supplier cutter and recycling information is provided on time.
- Chasing any missing information and escalating to Account Managers when required.
- Validating cutters to ensure they are correct to requirements.
- Reviewing recycling information to ensure it is set up to guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers if incorrect information is provided and ensuring stakeholders are clear on any changes required.
- Running weekly cutter status reports.
- Checking 1st artwork to ensure recycling information accurate.
- Managing post ensuring all items are sent and tracked when applicable.
- Epson runs.
- Saving down all approved cutters, detailing dimensions and pack formats on My Artwork and internal trackers.
- Management of promotional labels.
- Strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pro-active with ability to use initiative
- Able to prioritise tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.