Our customers need you! Do you enjoy working with people? Do you get a buzz off providing top class service to customers? Why not join our internal sales team at Coveris' site in Wisbech, working as a Customer Service Executive – apply now!
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Internal Account Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Be the focal point for all contact from customers for a designated account portfolio, including, when appropriate, cover of colleague holidays and absence
- Receive and action communications from customers and other departments, whether relating to CSE’s own customer portfolio or not
- Ensure that all customer orders, quotations, queries, complaints etc. are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt
- Work independently and seek guidance from Manager, Supervisor and other departments when necessary
- Effectively manage stock levels and alert the External Account Manager, Office Manager and Stock Controller to any potential non-recoverable stock write off costs
- Record thoroughly all aspects of orders (and amendments) being placed and entered, both on the ERP system and within customers’ purchase orders
- Understand the operational model and constraints to ensure effective control and delivery of redesign lines, responsible for processing incoming new artwork and managing redesigns and other launch activity
- Liaise with the Management team regarding ideas to change resources and/or processes that could help improve customer service levels and/or drive commercial benefit
- Ensure that all housekeeping functions are maintained effectively, and related periodic tasks are completed on time
- Ensure paperwork submitted to other departments and customers is fit for purpose and supplied punctually
- Professional customer service skills, promoting Coveris with professionalism and pride at all times
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal - at all times
- Well organised, paying close attention to detail, ability to prioritise, remaining calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Literate and Numerate to GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word or equivalent
- Previous customer service and telephone skills desirable but not essential
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.