Our customers need you! Do you enjoy working with people? Do you get a buzz off providing an excellent level of customer service? Why not join our internal sales team, working as a Customer Service Executive at our Spalding site– apply now!
Suitable candidates may have carried job titles such as: Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Co-Ordinator, Internal Account Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver the highest possible level of customer service to enable the business to grow the business with a commitment to achieve commercial excellence and profitability.
- Be the focal point for all contact from customers for a designated account portfolio.
- Receive and action communications from customers and other departments, whether relating to CSE’s own customer portfolio or not.
- Ensure that all customer orders, quotations, queries, complaints etc. are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt.
- Effectively manage stock levels and alert the External Account Manager, Office Manager and Stock Controller to any potential non-recoverable stock write off costs.
- Record thoroughly all aspects of orders being placed and entered, on Prism and within customers’ purchase orders.
- Understand the operational model and constraints to ensure effective control and delivery of redesign lines, responsible for processing incoming new artwork and managing redesigns and other launch activity.
- Ensure that all housekeeping functions are maintained effectively, and periodic tasks are completed on time.
- Provide cover for the answering of incoming phone calls.
- Ensure paperwork submitted to other departments and customers is fit for purpose and supplied punctually.
- Professional customer service skills.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal - at all times.
- Well organised, attention to detail, ability to prioritise and calm under pressure.
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player.
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude.
- Literate and Numerate to GCSE Grade C or equivalent.
- Computer literate – MS Outlook, Excel, Word or equivalent.
- Previous Customer Service and Telephone skills desirable but not essential.
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.