Are you looking to advance your career in a Customer focused role? Do you want to join a company that offers an enjoyable working environment, a competitive salary; a company that invests in people? Look no further, a one of a kind opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive at our Blandford site.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Be the focal point for all contact from customers for a designated account portfolio, including, when appropriate, cover of colleague holidays and absence
- Receive and action communications from customers and other departments, whether relating to CSE’s own customer portfolio or not. Where appropriate, proactively inform colleagues and/or customers of developments
- Ensure that all customer orders, quotations, queries, complaints etc. are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible; the target being on the day of receipt
- Effectively manage all relevant customer stock levels and alert the External Account Manager, Customer Services Manager and Finance Controller to any potential non-recoverable stock write off costs
- Record thoroughly all aspects of orders (and amendments) being placed and entered, both on Labeltraxx and Siteline and within customers purchase orders
- Where appropriate, ensure that customer orders are entered and conform to commercial standards as dictated by the relevant customer price agreement and to alert the Customer Services Manager and Technical Manager where customer demands deviate from these pricing agreements and/or prevent orders being produced as costed
- Understand the operational model and constraints to ensure effective control and delivery of new products, responsible for processing incoming new artwork and managing redesigns
- Professional customer service skills, promoting Amberley & Coveris with professionalism and pride at all times
- Strong Customer Service skill set or background
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal – always
- Well organized, paying close attention to detail, ability to prioritise, remaining calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable, flexible and a team player
- Able to work independently seeking guidance where appropriate
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrates ‘can do’ attitude
- Smart appearance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.