Business Unit: Flexibles
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join our team based at Coveris Flexibles Burnley site.
Purpose of the role: The post holder will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customer accounts, dealing with queries, raising enquiries, sales orders and all associated ancillary requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all the products and production processes.
- Develop a good working knowledge of ERP system
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Input Sales Orders
- Price checks & acknowledgements
- Raise jobs, and hand over to scheduling team
- Monitor goods being dispatched
- Critique the Active Jobs List
- Update stock sheets and maintain ERP system accordingly
- Maintain the Order Bank
- Update stock sheets and discuss any concerns with customer.
- Raise forward reservations to secure film / production capacity.
- Monitor customer forecasts, identify dramatic changes in forecast and discuss with customer, feedback to the business
- Finished Goods stock management, monitor and address aged stock
- Forecast sales for the current month
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, pro actively making regular contact
- Accompany External Sales Managers on customer visits (frequency dependent on customer)
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, whilst maintaining detail and accuracy
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a strong team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude, able to use own initiative to solve issues
- Work to Coveris standards at all times
- Knowledge of Films /Print and Conversion process preferred.
- Experience of managing B2B customers preferred
- College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please submit your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.