A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Copy Writing department for a Creative Copy Writer to join the team based in Leeds. If you have a passion for creative writing, this could be the role for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creative copywriting for our client’s products and packaging
- Maintaining a current awareness for food, consumer and brand trends whilst meeting the clients corporate brand guidelines
- Working with suppliers and design agencies on a project-by-project basis
- Preparing, chairing and attend key design meetings
- Making effective use of IT and master the company’s systems to gather and distribute information to all key stakeholders, ensuring data integrity at all times
- Identify and recommend new ways of working which benefit the business and department
- Demonstrate an active engagement with constantly looking for ways to improve the process to drive commercial benefit
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues (and where applicable…client base)
- Understanding of client’s processes and how copywriting tasks relate to other stakeholders
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal) internally and client facing
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic; demonstrates ‘can do’ attitude
- Organised and calm under pressure – used to working to deadlines
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literacy – MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- A sound knowledge of grammar and attention to detail
- Passionate about creative writing
- A degree with at least one year’s relevant copywriting or communications writing experience
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.