We are currently recruiting for a Coater Operator to join the Production team based at our Spalding site. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career and join a progressive business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Operation of a Comac Linerless coating machine
- Setting up and running of a silicon and adhesive application
- Inputting data via Prism
- Finish the Linerless labels to a high standard
- Working to schedules and other instructions issued by the Factory Manager and Print & Finishing Supervisors
- Liaise with the internal teams at regular intervals
- Aid as and when required to customers and on-site visitors
- Maintain good communication with Site Manager, Shift Managers, Planners and the Finishing Co-ordinator
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues
- Be flexible around working schedules, which can be subject to change
- Report all H&S issues in keeping with company procedure
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Customer focus
- Communicates effectively
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.