We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team at our St Neots site. If you want to join a friendly team, can deliver high standards and are looking for a day shift. This could be the role for you!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To clean and maintain hygiene standards to a high degree on site, including the factory and toilets
- On occasion, you may be asked to carry out similar duties or work, within your abilities, as needs of the business determine
- Ordering the relevant cleaning products
- Labelling cleaning products in accordance with COSH standards
- Maintenance of documentation and records in accordance with COSH standards
- Following site policies and procedures such as the hygiene policy when cleaning in production areas
- Identify and recommend new ways of working which benefit Coveris.
- Demonstrate an active engagement with constantly looking for ways to improve the process to drive commercial benefit
- Report all H&S issues in keeping with company procedure
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.