An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Asda Brand Project Planner - Food to join the team based in Leeds on a fixed term 8-month contract.
Working within the Marketing Department, the Asda Brand Planning team are responsible for delivering Own Brand products and packaging from concept through to launch in store.
As a Project Planner on food and non-edible grocery, you will be responsible for driving projects through the process and managing critical paths on internal systems. You’ll be required to work with a large number of stakeholders, including internal colleagues and external suppliers such as design, and artwork agency partners. You will be a fundamental part of bringing Asda products to life for our customers.
One day you could be working on a huge brand redesign, whilst on another you could be implementing various legislative changes on our products or supporting categories in landing standard range change activity throughout the year.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Launching Own Brand activity on time
- Managing projects along the Asda Brand Critical path driving the Red/Green report
- Facilitating weekly project meetings with key stakeholders to ensure milestones are hit and timings are protected
- Championing the Asda Brand process and doing the right thing within the process
- Ensuring that the Groceries Supply Code of Practice is adhered to in the Asda Brand process
- Working closely with, and challenging agency partners to ensure a high level of service is delivered
- Training out the process to new colleagues across the business
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- A real team player and the ability to hold stakeholders to account
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in managing critical paths
- Ability to manage and get the best out of people
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to quickly and effectively solve problems
- Prioritisation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.