Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a driven and well-established team? If this sounds like you, keep reading! Our client services team at our Rivendell site in Leeds are recruiting for a Account Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Pre-empt issues through effective planning.
- Chair Pre-Artwork Meetings to understand brief requirements before design handover.
- Understand cutter guides, pack formats, print methods and basic colour management.
- Keep internal trackers up to date with clear and accurate information.
- Create realistic and bespoke critical path timings where lines are at risk of not launching.
- Ensure we hold correct and up to date spec and profile information for each printer.
- Ensure we are encouraging the use of Asda approved printers to support the Asda procurement team.
- Keep all stakeholders up to date throughout the artwork process.
- Report weekly to Senior Account Manager for projects at risk and successes.
- Understand client requests and relay this information in a clear brief to the studio.
- Drive quality and consistency across ranges with the studio by consistent briefs, guidelines and range reviews.
- Ensure all studio queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assess successes and areas of development regularly to drive improvements.
- Organise and attend regular store walks to feedback on re-design projects through Post Launch Reviews.
- Attend weekly production meetings with in-depth detail on the status of each project.
- Create cutter libraries and overprint guidelines as and when required.
- Organise files - both digital and physical versions, ensuring these are kept for the appropriate amount of time.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders including Asda category and suppliers.
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal) at all levels within client and internal arenas
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic; demonstrates ‘can do’ attitude
- Great problem solver
- Organised and calm under pressure – used to working to deadlines
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Excellent time management skills
Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.